five really good things
bourbon street - october 2006
1. another team heading down to work in new orleans.
even though i don't get to make this trip....so happy that
there are still people out there with kindness in there
hearts and can make the trip.
2. hanging my artwork around the house and realizing that
i have been productive, that i do have my style as an
artist and embrassing it all.
3. last month i contemplating throwing the towel in on my
freelance design career. today i am so happy that i got over
that moment of insanity! i am truly blessed and happy to be
working in my little studio.
4. delilahblue nudging her way onto the chair, resting her
chin on my chest as i sip on my morning cup of joe.
5. my sassy new mia farrow doo, darker than ever!
thanks liz for the gentle nudge of five really good things....