ah....now that's better.
new bauble displays....
workings to submit....
miss liz has been inspiring me to stick with my lists. if i knew how
to put a line through my list items that i have accomplished i would
do that, but i don't so i am putting the whole lists and you can just
guess what i have gotten done.
1. purge the studio
2. re-work my etsy shop, blog and website
[ have already created a new etsy shop, will be
announcing the new addy soon]
3. paint 3 pieces a week, or new baubles
4. keep desktop clean = file paperwork and put supplys away
5. organize paper goods area
6. set up a weekly calendar for art, biz/taxes and design jobs
7. file ideas/doodles in binder for easy creative access
8. purge closet
9. set up shipping and packaging area
10. get out my screen and work on some hankies.
for more creative biz ideas.....check out liz's list and
modish biz tips