hula's ttv class - squam art workshops 2009.
still pondering my "word" of 2010. i mean, seriously...the choices
are endless. when i think back over 09', i see much transformation.
which was necessary and very good. and i am ready for goodness
this year. and for a really quick short list of what i want to accomplish
here we go.
1. work harder to be organized and keep up on the biz side of things
2. work along with my craft inc. books
3. paint several hours each day...excluding weekends.
4. work on ideas for new products
5. move forward in my new venture in digital scrapbook designs.
6. open my new website and etsy shop
7. take a vacation...a real vacation. beach, beer, books and me.
8. keep a book with my goals. update as things happen
9. read more
10. continue to take care of myself. maintain weight and exercise.
11. finish a sprint tri
12. run another 5k
13. paint the studio, add inspiration board and artwork...damn gabled walls
14. add new painting station. so i can stand to paint.
15. find fun new boxes to store and organize.
okay...15 is plenty for now. lets see how i am doing by the end of july.