Pages

4.07.2006

summer feet


{summer feet}

today is the first day that i have gotten to kick
off my heavy winter worn shoes. no trouser

socks - windows thrown open.

indiana is having a beautiful day. no gray sky,
at least for now. this afternoon we are in for
more wind, rain - storms. but i am taking advantage
as long as i can.

there is a beautiful breeze flowing through my studio.
my house smells of fresh sheets in the summer.
the sun is warm and i am happy.


looking at my feet, i realize that they still show the
remains of last summers tan. they are in need of
a relaxing pedicure. but for today, they are free
of the stiffling socks and shoes. and they are very
happy with the fresh coat of polish.

enjoy your day!

7 comments:

Colorsonmymind said...

Cute toes Kelly!

I love sunny days too, enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

yay, bare feet and a bright color of nail polish -- spring must be close!!

Heather said...

nice feet!!, sounds like a nice day, I can't wait to put on some sanles and feel the warm ground on my feet again.

majamom said...

Your paintings are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

No one wants to see your feet...

Anonymous said...

A couple of weeks ago it was warm enough to wash the car. As I peeled off my socks and shoes and slipped on a pair of flip-flops, they felt so WEIRD. I feel like my feet haven't been out of socks for MONTHS.

Lain said...

Ah, I wish I could say the same! It's been so rainy here in CA. And I have a toenail-related running accident that is going to keep me from baring my feet for a few weeks still... bleh. I am a big believer in flipflops and summer shoes! (Maybe I'll have to break down and get Crocs - hehee).
xoxox
L