Pages

1.20.2008

moving on

.....here is what is going on in my neck of the woods

-working on several jobs
-getting my enormous tiny pieces together.
[of course, i am running behind!]
-spent saturday at the pool
-working on my studio only hours
-filling in my new momAgenda daily planner, this thing rocks!
-selling purses for caroline
-blonde is now my color [again]

-reading everyday....what a nice break
-catching up on many blogs...so much going on!
-finished an interview - coming soon.
-sketching on tracing paper [my favorite]
-digging sparkletopia...christine is a rockstar!
-just discover these poochcollars, this girl and
this new blog

what's going on in your neck of the woods.

2 comments:

Swirly said...

You make me blush! Thank you my dear. I, too, am WAY behind for the upcoming show. Yikes.

Anonymous said...

hi aunt kelly i luv ur art work i sent my fiend 2 ur site because she was interested in it see u at liams babtism

luv

delaney jane