Pages

11.10.2005

grateful


it's thursday and thursday for
me means...wake up sista and
reflect on your blessings!
here they are -

cheri is coming home tomorrow for the weekend - yea!
i made it through this week - not as bad as i thought

my new digital rebel xt
my new $19 piece of wood that extends my art space
violettes email that made me cry....thanks for the shove
my holiday better homes & gardens mag -ohhh so many ideas
healthy children
my morning swim with auntie lynne


happy thurdsday!

1 comment:

la vie en rose said...

great list...you got the camera i've had my eye on. i'm hoping to get it with income tax money. you've gotta keep me posted on how you like it. and thanks for the link to violette's blog. i love it. i'll have to start reading her because she looks like so much fun.